|Outlook Express 5.x (Win9x/NT)
1) Open Outlook Express and click Tools,
then click Accounts.
2) First, Click the Mail tab at the top. Then click, and highlight mail.up-link.net.
3) Now, press the Properties button.
NOTE: If you do not have mail.up-link.net - but you do have something like up-link.net, or up-link, then highlight that listing.
If you do not have anything that says up-link here, then press Add... then Mail...then, answer the questions that the wizard gives you.
4) Now you should be at the General tab.
5) Fill in the Name section with your name or nickname.
6) You can fill in, or leave the Organization blank.
7) E-mail Address: put your e-mail address here.
8) Make sure that bottom box is checked!
10) Where it says Incoming mail (POP3):
11) Where it says Outgoing mail (SMTP):
12) Where it says Incoming Mail Server
13) Where it says Password:
14) Where it says Outgoing Mail Server:
15) Finally click on the Connection tab
16) Check Always connect to this account using
17) Select Up-Link Internet from the pull down menu.
18) Press OK (NOT Add), then the Close button.
This page last updated 09/28/11