|Eudora Pro Config Instructions
1) Open Eudora.
2) Under Tools select Options at the bottom.
3) Select the icon Getting Started. You should now see the Options screen.
4) Real Name (Optional): Fill this in with your name. In this case, John Doe.
5) Next fill in the Reply Address with your e-mail address.
For example: If your Internet login name is - jdoe, then you will want to type in - firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Where it says Mail Server (Incoming):
7) The Login name will be the same as your Internet user name.
8) Where it says SMTP Server (Outgoing):
9) Now Select the Icon for Checking Mail on the left side.
10) Enter this in the Mail Server space:
11) Now on the right side, fill in the Login name.
12) Now Select the Icon for Incoming Mail on the left side.
13) Make sure it's set to POP, NOT IMAP
14) Click on the Sending Mail button on the side.
15) This should look like the above, no changes need to be made.
16) Press OK.
This page last updated 09/28/11